Contact details


0800 TENANT (0800 836268)

Mailing Address
illion Tenancy
Level 2, 666 Great South Road
Ellerslie, Auckland
New Zealand 1051


I'd like a copy of my Personal tenancy file

You can request a copy of your personal tenancy report online. Your identity will need to be verified, so please ensure that you have your details ready. 

Order your personal tenancy report
Alternatively, you may complete our Application for Personal Tenancy Report form to receive a copy of your tenancy report in the mail. In addition to completing the form, you will need to provide the following documents to verify your identity: A copy of your Driver’s Licence or Passport or Birth Certificate or Proof of Age card. illion adheres to the Privacy Act and the New Zealand Privacy Principles by providing you with the right to obtain a copy of your tenancy report.

I'd like to dispute something that shows on my report

Look here for our Disputed Transactions process if you find something on your report that you think isn't right.

Have a question?