Landlord? website here
Services for Tenants
- Editable, Savable Online Tenancy Application. > Start here
- Easily print or email your Application to any Property Manager.
- Easily update or make changes to your details any time you like.
- All Tenancy related forms freely downloadable and printable.
TenantsYou have the right to see the information held about you by any credit bureau or tenant database, and to correct it in accordance with the Privacy Act. It is a simple process to view the information held about you.
Information that is collected, stored and released from this system is for the purpose of assessing the suitability of individuals as tenants, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
It is not necessary to comply with this Act if the information..
- is publicly available, or
- that individual has authorised collection of the information from another source, or
- that non-compliance is necessary for the conduct of proceedings before any court or tribunal(being proceedings that have been commenced or are reasonably in contemplation), or
- if the collection is from a debt collector that is enforcing a debt owed by the individual concerned.”
You can find more here on what to do if you find something on your report which you feel is incorrect.